Meet Junie — aka Junebug, Juniper, Buggles, Boo, Boo Kitty, Herself, Git-offa-that!, Git-outta-there! and Whatta-ya-doin?!
We adopted Junie from the Cheyenne Animal Shelter in 2009 with her now step-sister, Miso.
In addition to being one of the most curious cats ever, Bug has some pretty amazing talents and quirks:
- escaping at the speed of sound through the world’s smallest door crack;
- coming to my office every afternoon (during crunch time) and pestering me to play fetch;
- biting under the guise of being cute—cat language for “wake up, feed me, or come play”;
- a hatred of all things meat and a love of lettuce;
- and a fear of brooms, the door bell, children and plastic bags.
If you visit us you might meet Junie… if she comes out from hiding after hearing the door bell!